Pre-Game Thread AFC Championship: Titans @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 12, 2020.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

13.3%
  2. Titans by 4-6

30.6%
  3. Titans by 7-9

14.3%
  4. Titans by 10-13

9.2%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

11.2%
  6. Chiefs by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Chiefs by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chiefs by 7-9

8.2%
  9. Chiefs by 10-13

5.1%
  10. Chiefs by 14 or more

8.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

I'm not too optimistic but any word on if Jayon can play this week?

2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

I am going out on a limb here, but if I had 2 guess...

The guy who bought jeff Fisher's off ebay.

He needed the cash because he insists on having 14 professional kickers even though he isn't a coach anymore. That can get expensive.

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Defense HAS to play better than the last game vs KC. That was some of the worst coverage/tackling I've ever witnessed in an NFL game.

I think the defense has settled down and played fairly well lately though.

Also, Tannehill needs to complete more than 7 throws. Lol (unless 4-7 of them are for TDs.)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I get the feeling that LITERALLY NO chefs want to tackle BDH. HE GOES FOR 300 yards.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

KC looked very good once they settled down. Effectively they destroyed a division winner 51-7 after the early jitters. I don’t think we match up as well defensively compared to with the Pats and Ravens which concerns me. Chiefs are just so explosive. We will likely need to jump out to an early lead, play a clean game offensively, force turnovers / pressure on Mahomes and ride Henry to come out with a W. I like Tannehill but don’t fancy him in a shootout with Mahomes. Any given Sunday of course...

It would just be beyond incredible if we toppled them and got to the SuperBowl. We have a very physical, solid football team, 9-3 last 12 games so I’m not writing us off by any means, I just think this is an even bigger test for Vrabel & co. Whatever happens this has been the best 3 week period in my 17+ years as an avid fan. I’m hungry for more success! Titan Up!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Texans secondary is straight garbage compared to ours. With Jackson, Brock, Ryan, Byard & Vaccaro, we have possibly the best secondary group in the league to match up with KC. Add to that fast, physical linebackers that can keep up with TEs and we’ve got a solid chance here.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Well whats the answer. ... . Titans fans need to know

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Why you like your face?

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

It’s hard to beat the same team twice in a year, that being said were a different team now. Hopefully Henry runs over KC. I’m worried we may be playing the refs too though!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Loss to Houston DH was hurt. Didn’t play against NO. So really when he’s healthy we’ve only lost once since week 7

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar