AFC Championship Game: Jags @ Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Doug Marrone coached not to lose. Something Mularkey would do.

2. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

Just saw an interesting side note.

Even though they traded Jimmy G. to the Niners, he got paid $79,000 for them making it to the Superbowl

If they win, he gets $112,000
    If they lose, he gets $56,000

Plus, he's a free agent, so he will be getting close to 20 million a year.

Not bad for a guy that rode the bench for years.

Getting traded was the best thing that ever happened to him.

3. neuronet

neuronet Starter

Gronk was an idiot too (and was rightly suspended for a game for what he did) but that doesn't justify it. Titans/fans have been classy, Jags/fans less so with all the talk, and subsequent being sore losers. Just pointing out what I've observed. I also realize many Patriots fans are insufferable a-holes, so yes I know you could point that out. :p

Good luck Vrabel and Titans, please take out Jacksonville again next year.

#273 neuronet, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not bad for a day in the recliner yesterday LOL....

5. neuronet

neuronet Starter

Yeah it kills me inside that we had to trade him.

6. neuronet

neuronet Starter

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

They’re the same coach.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Marrone made alot of dumb decisions yesterday. Like kneeling and he had 55 sec left on the clock before half. He’s season was a fluke due to all the talent he had on this squad. Hes a mediocre coach at best aka Mularkey.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Still had 2 timeouts when kneeling.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. SamusAranX

SamusAranX Starter

There are some Jags fans who see a grand conspiracy in the loss. Do I think some of the officiating was bad? You betcha. Do I think there was a sinister conspiracy? Doubt it. And despite the bad calls, the Jags had their chances and still blew it. It hurts but it is what it is. Good teams overcome those things.

As far as the hit, it was so fast, and partially led with by the shoulder, that I feel it’s not exactly accurate to say it was a “dirty” hit. That’s why I brought up Gronkowski. My point being it’s rather ironic to call a in the moment hit completely dirty when you have a guy who deliberately hurt someone for sure on the roster. That’s all.

Every fan base has idiots for sure. Haven’t met a Titans one yet but there’s still plenty of time left :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar