AFC CHAMP GAME!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

ROFL I think some of you need to get back on your meds. Seriously. I'm not a fair weather fan, been with the Titans since they moved to Nashville. but I can root for whatever team I want if the Titans arent in the running for the post season. You dont deserve to be a fan of football, period. I cant stand fans like you. By your measure a person can only root for one team and one team only. If they dont make the playoffs then forget about watching football till next season. See the logic? GTFO with that stupid chit man. Go dig up the moonshine stash or something, its gonna be a long offseason.

2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

A big part of it I think is the fact that you are cheering for Peyton. As a Titans fan you shouldn't cheer for him. You gonna cheer for the Ravens next? The steelers?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

He's no longer a Colt. Therefore I cheer for him. Are we supposed to hate all ex players of our rivals?

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

One that was as big and as important as him. Yes. But it is your choice

5. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Yet you fools cheer for Tommy boy when they have repeatedly stomped the chit out of us. Remember that 59-0 game in the snow. Yet they are all on Brady's jock whenever the playoffs roll around.

6. Fairweather Fan

I am having trouble understanding how anyone on this board claiming to be a Titans fan can be considered a bandwagon fan. Grow up...

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I hate manning mostly because he flat out rejected the titans. I will never root for him.

But if he does win, he will probably retire.. So it makes little difference to me, anyway. But no.. Will never root for him, and will absolutely cheer on the Seahawks with their scummy HC.

The guy calling you a bandwagoner is a doofus. I don't really have playoff favorites.. But I do root hard for the teams facing the teams I hate.

8. Fairweather Fan

I am a UT fan as well. A player gets drafted to a Titans rival I hate him. He moves on to another team and is a true great, I love seeing greatness and I will continue to root for him as long as he is not negatively affecting my Titans.

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Woah. I am not on anyone's jock. Just giving me my opinion on the situation. I was cheering for the patriots because my hatred for peyton outweighs my hatred for the patriots. But if you want to cheer for peyton go for it but don't come on a Titans message board and not expect to get **** for it

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Anyone that's a Manning fan that is now a Denver fan is similar to the Heat fans of Miami...all fairweather only liking them since they have the best player.. and the reason that I call the other person a bandwagon fan is for cheering on Denver, especially in public, especially when that person considers themselves as a titans fan, especially after the heart break he gave us by choosing to go to denver over nashville. THATS HOW!

As for growing up...you don't even know me dude and this is a message board you can't make comments like that I could be 100 gosh darn years old or I could be 3 years old...you'll never really know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar