Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No... don't do that. Stokley is on a bye anyways.

I wish you had been able to get William Powell over Alfonso.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I know Stokely is on a bye. I'm saying heading forward. I honestly don't think Stevie has earned himself a roster spot on my team yet. If he doesn't do anything against us, I have to start Stokely when they return.

and yeah.. man my rb situation is such ass. Daryl Richardson, Alfonso Smith, Danny Woodhead, Pierre Thomas and McGahee lol. Since Denver is on that bye, no Mcgahee either... SOOOOOOO....

Who do I start? Pierre Thomas and Woodhead, or get Daryl in there and see what the rams do with him since steven jackson is planning to head out next year?

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. You absolutely raped that guy. #1 fantasy RB and #1 fantasy WR for a bunch of mediocre guys? And you now have two free roster spots to boot.

What a freaking moron. Might be the most lopsided trade I've ever seen/heard. That trade would've never made it through the approval process in any of my leagues. I'd be so pissed if I were in your league. LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think Woodhead has a pretty good match up this week so I would almost go with him over Daryl but yeah start Thomas.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

I'm in bye week hell after my trade. I picked up Carson Palmer to fill in for Matt Ryan and now I have Julio, Decker, and Gonzalez on byes. I now have Britt, Gordon, and Wright starting for me but Heath Miller is available and Bengals struggle against TE's. Thoughts? I almost just want to go Britt and Wright since Buffalo struggles against the pass.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Until this team shows that last week wasn't a fluke, I'd be scared to start two Titans on my fantasy team.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Sad, but I do believe Sawdust is right TPM. If it was me I would start Gordon/Wright

8. The Playmaker

Yeah unfortunately that's my thinking as well but we start 3 WR/TE so I still have to fill a spot. I probably just pick up Miller and decide between Britt and Wright.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Going with Britt and Wright may very well end up being the right move. I'd just be too nervous to do it.

I was in the same kind of situation last week. I even posted here about it. I was forced to start Britt due to byes and Cook was my only healthy TE. I just couldn't bring myself to start two Titans so I benched Cook and picked up Kyle Rudolph. It ended up being the right thing to do as Rudolph blew up for 13pts and Cook had 4.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Is this a PPR league?

My thinking would be Wright will get more catches but Britt has a much better chance to score.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar