Advice thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

BJGE, Pierre Thomas, or Vernon Davis @ my W/R/T Flex?
    also - Nate Washington or Amendola as my WR3?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I go with Nate just because Amendola may have a lot of rust to shake off and may be limited.

I go Thomas with the other since Sproles is out.

My TitanCup team will be brutal today. Rodgers on a bye. Sproles and Antonio Brown out. I got nuttin'.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think I would play Britt over Austin, personally. So Smith, Lloyd, Britt would be what I'd do.

The Dolphins give up a lot of points to WRs.

4. RavensShallBurn

I'd go BJE and Washington. BJE gets all the carries. Thomas will be splitting carries between Ingram and Ivory. If you look at games Locker plays, Washington has always ended up with double digit points (except San Diego).

5. TitanJeff

I am currently 7th in a 12-team league so accept any advice with caution.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I scored 63 points last week. My kicker got more than any other offensive player on mah team w/ 16 pts.

7. TitanJeff

At least you had a kicker. Mine was on bye and I forgot to add a replacement before the TNF game.

Oh, and I only had one RB spot filled because Sproles was out and I had no backup RB available.

But I'm about to make my move. Usually, I'm floating around the top three before my team tanks.

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Is yahoo fantasy matchups working for anyone?

9. RavensShallBurn

Well, I gave terrible advice this week... Nate did nothing, but I don't think Amendola is even active.

Nope. Not at all... my main leagues are all Yahoo too. I'm hating this crap right now.

10. RavensShallBurn

I HATE ELI MANNING. Useless POS. To my bench you go. Carson Palmer, you are now my QB.

4 points against the Bengals... GTFO, Eli.

This is worse than when Flacco was my QB last year. At least he could consistently get me 10 points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar