Addressing Inside Linebacker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 2, 2018.

?
  1. Trade up to get Roquan Smith. He's worth it

13 vote(s)
    21.7%
  2. Hang Tight at Pick #25 and hope Evans or Vander Esche are there

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. Acquire Mychal Kendricks either via trade, or if he is cut

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. Make a move for Reuben Foster. SF is done with the headaches

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Draft an ILB in the 2nd or later rounds. They're not that important

11 vote(s)
    18.3%
  6. Go Back in Time and Draft Deion Jones instead of Kevin Dodd. (I wish)

8 vote(s)
    13.3%
  7. Other (Write below)

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Look we all know Will Compton and Jayon Brown and aren't really long term impact players at the position. It's time to get someone who can make a difference now, but also fill a position of need for several years. The way I see it, there are a few options.

2. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

He's not the same player pre-injury but I'd take a flier on Bowman for cheap. Haven't heard much regarding him this offseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I would personally love adding Foster, I just dont think the 49ers do it at all. .

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I would also love adding Bowman,but hes def a piece we would have to upgrade later as well

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Bowman or Smith would be ideal but both seem like long shots at this point. Kendricks seems like the most logical choice if we decided to trade for one.

6. Dangermode

Yeah I thought about adding Bowman to the poll since he could definitely help out now, but he's really not a long tern solution. Going into the season with two 30 year old ILB would be kicking the problem down the road essentially.

7. Dangermode

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Nice, never knew that. Thanks.

That some serious issues to bring on board and he may well be suspended to start the season. If this organization honestly thinks THEY can change HIM then im all for it but unfortently I dont want to touch him after reading that. We should possibly draft one and have him learn under Bowman who would be a great example to learn from. That way we have someone who will buy into a system and have a hard work ethic. Doesnt seem Foster has a hard work ethic like we have seen in our players this offseason.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idt we need a long term solution this year. We can wait and draft a guy next year. But, we do need to address the issue. I think taking a later guy is the move, unless smith or edmunds falls

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Is Kevin Dodd everyone’s least favorite Titan? Is it unannomous? Set us back at that position.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar