Adams Wants Fisher to Remain Titans Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Fish had 1 SB appearance. Marty may not have ever done well in the playoffs, but by God atleast he gets there.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The team just doesn't have a chance.

We can't get to the promised land because of Fisher.

We can't get rid of Fisher because of Bud.

We can't get rid of Bud, because he's apparently immortal.

Fits this state though. The whole place reeks of anti-progression, so why not a team to symbolize it?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

Jeff also had the misfortune of being placed in the same division at Peyton Manning. Certainly playing in the same division on a team that has won 10 games or more for like a gazillion straight years it seems, hurts your playoff chances.

Marty isn't a bad coach, but better than Fisher he is not.

4. Carp

Carp Starter

Liberalism at it's best.

Why don't you leave if you hate it so much.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

long as you suckas keep buying all the season tickets in an hour Bud Adams wont change anything. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

3 major points of contention with your post.

Firstly, there is no such thing as "Zorn", the redskins coaching situation is unique in all the NFL and while average fans are quick to blame the coaching, every body else including skins fans know that the problems with this team lie in other places far removed from Zorn. I hate to needle people on such little details, but i am the kinda guy who gets irked when people repeat the same erroneous commentary on a team in sports. (no thanks to espn)

You got that right, Fisher and Adams are indeed content with mediocrity. Like you said, Adams is enjoying great seasons selling out all his tickets while several teams have been threatened weekly with black outs. If i was a yella bellied owner more interested in hording more money than i need for the rest of my life here on earth (and lord knows it aint that long for BUd) then i too would keep the same run of the mill coach who has duped these slow southern fans into attending my games every week and buying up those 8$ beers.

Thirdly, if we ever luck out and get back to the superbowl, Jeff fisher will manage to screw that up by implementing something monumentally stupid like a four man rush, or even hire harpers 3rd cousin to play corner back for us!

JEFF FISHER WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL!

WITH that said, people, get ready for another pathetic year of under achieving even worse than this year from the titans. And i dont think this time round the we manage to even beat the texans.
    :hmm:

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Nashville is probably the most "progressive" city in the entire mid south. As far as the rest of Tennessee... There is no hope. We can continue this conversation in Taboo as this is drifting into banned discussions within the regular forums.

Seeing it from Bud Adams perspective, I don't blame him. That's his guy, he's had some what consistent success, and he's dug himself some holes and he's dug himself out of some holes. I just hope that Bud sat down with Jeff, mixed up a bloody mary for each of them and helped Jeff realize that he's going to have to start coaching with his eyes open and be more willing to roll the dice.

Bud only has a few more years left before its his time and he needs a SB. I sure hope he gets one.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yep, that's the downside of PSL's...

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

cashville is progress cuz u gotta keep moving forward if you wanna make that paper$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who in the hell do you think you are talking about the Lions? Since the team has been at that stadium we have seen the post season 6 times. How many times have the saints been to the post season the last 10 years? The 49ers? The Lions? How long did the cardinals suck arse before they got good?

I'm sick and damn tired of ignorant posters acting as if we have been sucking for the last 10 years when we went 13-3 just last year and have not had a losing season in the last 4.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar