Adams Wants Fisher to Remain Titans Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I must say i have to apologize for being logical and factual. Ok jeff fisher never had a 13-3 team or a 12-4 team or an 11-5 team. All his teams were losers! Is that moronic enough for you?

Anybody who knows me knows that i have never hesitated to criticize jeff fisher and that i have always held that he is an over rated average coach.

I apologize for looking at his record and the results in judging him rather than on his personality or whether his facial hair is properly trimmed. I choose to judge him based on the team's records rather than on the excitement level of his offense or how hot his girlfriend is.

One poster made the absolutely moronic comment that the Detroit lions were committed to winning but the titans are not. A full frontal lobotomy would not render me so stupified as to say any such thing and i will apologize for that as well.

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

thanx... i about spit my beer all over my laptop!!!!
    he can win when he has talent:ha:
    soooooo, i guess losing ONE player and ONE coach was enuff to destroy all the talent of the great team they had the year before.... oh and lets not forget he gained a 2k rusher!!!

im willing to bet anything a less than mediocre coach could over come that! im so sick of hearing about how AH killed them on D. your a professional 16 year veteran head coach, make some adjustments and find the players to make it happen! you let him walk, goo into the season with crap rookie CBs for backups (mind you indy started rookies among other teams) no kick returner and make basically zero changes till your forced by injuries or your boss stepping in during a 0-6 run... if that aint pathetic i dunno what is.
    you take CJ off this team and we win 3-4 games tops! but i suppose it was fisher that coached him on how to run so fast, he is one of the longest tenured coaches around hes HAS to be great:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

:gag::gag::gag::

Some body help me out here because i am completely lost. Bud adams knows fisher can win if he has the talent? What kinda talent exactly does fisher need to win? top notch running back, pro bowl Qb, best offensive line in the league, best defensive line in the league, defensive MVP? best defensive player in the league, shut down corners? WTF bro... TOP FREAKIN TEAM IN THE LEAGUE TWICE!!!!

Fisher has had all this and more WHAT EXACTLY DID HE WIN? DID I DIE AND WAS RESURRECTED AFTER THE TITANS WON A PHANTOM SUPERBOWL? WTF IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT?

The only talent that can help fisher win would be an experienced Sherman tank driver and a couple of snipers wielding 50 cal rifles!

On another note, you actually think Bud thinks fisher can win if he has the talent? lmao!!! You cant be living in nashville, and you certainly dont know diddly about Bud adams and the history of the titans for you to make such a comment. I am not trying to ruffle any ones feathers but it just blows my mind when you make such a comment about an owner who has run every iota of talent we have had out of town every single chance he has got!!

And to make matters worse, he is fixing to run more of our top talent off the team because he refuses to pay them fair market value all the while reaping profits from dumb gullible tennessee residents that gobble up his game tickets within minutes of open!

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

RollTide, how many drawn out, off topic posts are you going to make before you realize:

1. No one ever said Detroit was a nice place to live.
    2. No one said the Lions were good...or "committed to winning".
    3. That no one is even arguing with you.

?

Again- at least the Lions attempt to change to fix problems. We're perfectly happy watching THE problem kill the team's chances every season.

And wow, you know our team sucks when posters go off on unrelated tangeants about how bad the Lions suck. Leave britney alone!

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

with no coaching staff changes it's going to be the same old Titans.

i'll predict our 2010 season right here.

VY will play the same, we will rely on CJ to win games, Gage still wont know how to run back to the ball, Nate will still drop overhead passes, Britt will be better, Cook still wont see much playing time for some reason, Ringer will be our new #2 RB.

On defense we will still be rushing only 4, we will draft a DT but wont make much impact as a rookie, Harper will still suck and starting, griffin will still be afraid of contact, we will only blitz maybe 15 times that season. Fisher still wont have the D ready for high emotion games like when we play the Ravens and Chargers so 11 penalties in the 1st half will still be a problem.

10-6 season next year, we could make a wild card depending on how other teams do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I dont wanna get caught up in this whole detroit nonsense, cant even figure out what the hell football gotta do with progressive agenda or whatever b/s people are coming up with.

But the simple truth of the matter is that the detroit lions are not content to be losers.
    They try much harder than the titans to change their situation. They may go about it the wrong way, they may have trusted the wrong people (like that disastrous gm who now works for espn...) But the point is that they try their level best to bring themselves out of the doldrums they are in!

Titans on the other hand, just sit by and let their dumb coach run up an 0-6 tab before the old as a witch owner decides to direct his rickety old finger towards Fisher and demand change!

Honestly look at our media and how they hand jeff Fisher. They once asked him about all the turn overs kerry collins had, and this bozo freakin replied to them, that "not every thing was kerry's fault, the recievers were dropping balls too"

I heard this shiat live and almost fell out of my seat. I thought the next most logical question would be "So coach you are saying the recievers were dropping balls so collins decided to continue to throw the ball to defensive backs of the other team because they were actually catching it?"

Instead all the reporters simply rolled on to the same ole b/s questions they ask the coach week in week out!

Jeez, i love this city but dont give me this crud about us being some kind of modern sports city where the coach gets to wear the opposing teams jersey and any one continues to take him as a serious coach.

That crap can only happen in nashville.

And i dont care about how the economy in detroit is in the crapper and they have 50% unemployment! (speaking of which what kinda glass bubble do you live in any way. You talk about nashville as though its some beacon of practical conservativeness yet our state regularly ranks among the bottom ten in worst places, to live, worst crime rates

http://realtytimes.com/rtpages/20000928_placestolive.htm

talk about the pot calling the kettle black! (are you people even seriously debating football on this nonsensical angle?)

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

almost high fived ya until i read that...(ps.. give me your "organic vegetables" supplier's number, i definitely could use a hit of what you are on)

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

naw, i think with Vy starting the season, we could win 2 more game than we did this season.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nobody who can afford it actually LIVES in Nashville. Richest go to Williamson, next is Rutherford/Wilson, Then Robertson/Sumner/Cheatham, then the outlying counties

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Truth is: in any other area, the media would have already had Fisher fired, long ago.

Our media is a bunch of happy faced "OMG OMG I'm ASKING SOMEONE FAMOUS A QUESTION" nancys.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar