Adams has plans to be with Titans for draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

BOOO, BAD FORM!!!!!!!

I'm sorry,but that's a pretty damn rude comment. If it wasn't for Bud you wouldn't have this website to spout off your 9,000 plus posts since there would be no Tennessee Titans.

It's his team, his money, his players......PERIOD!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We have a good shot, unless the Texans are out to tick Bud Adams off.

They know we would love t
    o have Matthews after having his dad. I'd be willing to bet texans get him.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

If we don't make a play for Boldin or Edwards, I wouldn't surprised if we traded up for Matthews. Probably neither will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bullcrap! If the tennessee titans didn't exist i would just cheer for someone else. If bud adams sold the titans to someone else nothing changes for the fans.

It's not a question of his right it is his team and he can call the whole draft. Does that mean you would want him calling the draft? No!

That was my point. He forced the vince young pick for largely emotional reasons to show up houston. I want the 2 former nfl players the experts MR and fisher along with the scouts and assistants making those decisions with no pressure from him.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think that would be smart at all. I would not give up extra picks just to get him.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i tell you what ..... if having Bud in the draft room continues to produce drafts like this one, I fully support wheeling his old *** in every year

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I also think this is a great draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar