Adams advised to keep Fisher, ditch Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Your argument is nonsensical. It's the job of the front office to advise the owner about what players to sign and release. They are doing their job, not "cozying up."

The front office staff (not just Fisher) has determined that Young is not worth keeping. That means something, whether you think it does or not.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm right there with you as far as VY getting too many free passes. That's why I believe that both Fish and Vince should be gone. Forget the fact that they can't get along. They both suck for reasons that are nobody's fault but their own. They're both holding this team back from true greatness. Unfortunately we all know they won't both be gone.

It really is a crap position to be in as a fan right now. Complacent coach who constantly comes up short and disappoints. Bonehead QB who has all the talent in the world but acts like a 14 year old. And a near death owner who has a big boy crush on both of them and desperately wants to win NOW. :sad2:

I hate to say it but I really don't see this team going anywhere as long as Bud is in control (i.e. alive). He's too blinded by his desperation. Ten years down the road we'll probably all look back at these "dark times" as being more about Bud's unwillingness to pull the trigger on the proper decisions than being the coach or quarterback's fault.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

4. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Any QB that REACTS to his own fans with animosity AND throws his equipment into the stands AND stomps off into the locker room like a freakin' baby AND texts the coach an apology AND distances himself from his own teammates....

deserves to play in the Canadian League.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

My point was simply that clearly Fisher has done some cozying up too to be here 17 years without a ring and 7 years without a playoff victory. If he hadn't done some "cozying up" the issue of "Fisher or Vince" would never have existed. What professional coach has caused such a schism between him and a successful starting QB that it's either him or the QB?

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Yet Vince is the immature one.

7. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

they both suck and so do most of you people

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Link isn't going to that article. Has it been pulled?

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I missed the part where anyone forced you to come here.

10. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Would you want to coach a player that shows his teammates and the entire world an attitude that says: "I will do whatever I want, whenever I want and I don't need you to tell me how to do my job!"

If there was ever an instance of conduct detrimental to the team...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar