Adam Jones and bodyguard get into fight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

longer than i expected, anyhow

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Even more entertaining to me, is how Pacman isn't having a good year on the field.

I like his punt return stats: Average, 4.7 yards. TDs, none. Fumbles, one. Longest return, 18 yards.

He's got no picks, only 20 tackles, so that's 4 a game. He does have 6 pass deflections.

I haven't watched their games closely this year, so I don't know how well he is really covering the WRs... but I don't think the Titans miss this guy at all.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We got a 4th rounder for Pacman. If he never got reinstated, we'd have had to give them our 4th this year. That part is over, we keep our fourth. If he plays/starts (I don't remember which) a certain number of games this year, I think we get an additional 6th. I think that number was low, less than ten. We may still get the most possible for us out of this deal, and Dallas still may lose him for good.

Does anyone think this was a bad trade?

He may not get any discipline for this, but it really is a matter of time. I don't think he'll make it through January without slipping up. Even so, it's constantly there.

The fact that his skills have clearly slipped makes us look better too.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

if he was on the pup list for injury do the Titans get the 6th anyways?

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24330422/

"Dallas gave the Titans a fourth-round pick in this year’s draft and a sixth-rounder next year for Jones. The Cowboys would get back a fourth-rounder in 2009 if Pacman isn’t reinstated, or a fifth-rounder if he returns then gets punished again."

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Sounds like he fought with his security guard lol. I can't wait to find out how stupid he was this time.

I bet you he checks in for Alcohol Addiction within the week to save his career one more time.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

[​IMG]

You can rub all you want, but sometimes it just doesn't work....

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't know if they've slipped, he's definitely rusty though.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

The only reason "this" will have been forgotten is because he will have done something else similar to it.

Face it. He's just getting started in Dallas with incidents like these.

He's lucky he's got TO there (Why else would you want him. :rolleyes:) to help take some of the media attention away from him.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If it had been anyone else but Pacman, it would not have been reported. I think it's a lot about nuttin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar