Activate Ealy. NOW.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

whoops. Double post.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Sorry I just don't think he is as good as what we have. Just because Young said he was doesn't make it so. If he was that good he would be playing for the team in some role other than being on the practice squad

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Once again, you're speaking on a staff that is NOTORIOUS for keeping better talent on the bench while watching horrible players for 2 years before making adjustments.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They cut roby so at least we have something that bucks the trend. I remember bulluck sitting the bench for 2 years. Favors was a good player for us in 2000 and 01 but bulluck would have certainly been better. We can't knock it when good vets are played ahead of younger guys but not players who suck.

I think they keep hoping that jones and williams will grow into their jobs but they don't. We shouldn't expect it out of williams after he was about as useful last year as roby was but jones was supposed to fill bennett's role this year. Big disappointment there..

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

When I asked who we cut to make room for Ealy I was pointing out that there was NO way he was going to be seeing the field this year. He isn't even on the roster and we just signed another WR in Mike Williams. We will see P. Williams before we see Ealy. Ealy will get his chance next year and he is just as well off where he is. He is learning and developing and hopefully will be ready to contribute next year when we don't have Moulds and a few other current WRs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar