Aaron Rodgers??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Jun 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

w....t....f?

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Only thing we’ll see is his passing being forced, and him failing

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Must stop it.. Lamar Jackson is a horrible throwing QB.

Actually, can we just stop calling him a QB?

They have added a game and he still make not throw for 3000 yards. Why the Ravens keep getting talked about as a top tier team I don’t know. They aren’t. I’d say their defense took a hit it couldn’t afford to take this off season. Browns win that division. I could see the Ravens missing the playoffs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Totally agree

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

That’s fine. But he did lead the NFL in passing TD’s in 2019. And rushing yards factor into the QB value in today’s NFL. I get that he’s not very accurate, but he’s dynamic and has upgraded weapons. It’s fine that we disagree, but I’m expecting a top 3 QB season from Lamar.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

He's a stat machine for sure.

But get lead on him and force him to throw and he's done. We saw that in the 2019 playoffs.

I just don't see him going through three playoff teams to win a Super Bowl unless he makes massive improvements as a passer.

And one of these days, he's gonna blow a knee. Once his wheels are shot, he's not even a decent starter level qb anymore.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

It's like when you get weird youtube recommendations and you wonder how I got here ... this is the same thing. o_O

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m not sure he is a 36 TD guy again, but a 26 TD guy (like last year) will keep them competitive.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Top 3 QB based on what? Even if you add all his yards together he doesn’t touch Tannehill totals. T- Hill threw for 1100 more yards and ran for almost 1/3rd of the yards LJ ran for.

As far as upgraded weapons? Sammy Watkins? If Watkins couldn’t get 1000 yards with Mahomes he ain’t doing **** with LJ. The Ravens offense is LJ. It’s a one dimensional offense. Stop LJ and they can’t score. Their defense took a step back. Ravens are middle of the road team at best.

If LJ is a top 3 QB then VY and Mariota should be in the HOF. Other than the Colts the Ravens are one of the most overrated teams in the NFL.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

LJ is better than VY by a mile. VY doesn’t have anywhere near the production of Jackson. I also, wouldn’t have drafted Lamar in any round. So while I am not a fan of him, I’m not into unrealistic comparisons or not giving him his due. In my view, he is between Tricky’s take and yours for now. But sustaining it is the question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar