Aaron Rodgers upset with Packers front office

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

bro all the front row seats are the same height to the field lol... also the further you move out from the 50 the further you go away from the bench

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

the front row seats between the 40's of NFL games are set back a good bit further than the endzone-35's.

How many games have you been to to not have noticed this yet?

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i sat in the front row at the 40 and at the 15ish in the last 2 years at nissan, i promise you they are the same height from the field lol

this height:
    [​IMG]

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

This.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I said yes, but only in the case of QB's of his caliber, not every QB. When you've won a SB and are an elite franchise QB, I think you should get a little input into what the team is doing. I get why they cut him though.

6. DanPastorini

DanPastorini Starter

Rodgers isn't upset with anything. It's tabloid fake news for off season time waster

7. JCBRAVE

Yea probably

But it's a topic worth talk

Do franchise QBs deserve a say in roster personnel?

8. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

I said yes as well as a poster mention above. I believe if a Qb is elite like Brees,Rodgers,Brady they have played their entire careers there and won titles for an organization. I would let Winston,Mariota,Goff and Qbs like make any decisions who we can hire but I believe its very important to kinda hear them out however. Maybe they have different views u werent thinking of. Plus its like they get something off their chest and can vent and feel like this orgaization has their backs. Now if u dont go with there decision u can tell them why u think it should have been different but I believe that opens a door of good dialogue and still makes it look like ur building the team around them but for different reasons than they thought instead of ignoring them all together and make them feel less important

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yes and no. You see what Lebron James has done to Cleveland. He wants all these players, they sign them and then they suck and everyone complains that Lebron has no help. All that tells me is that he is one terrible GM. Just because he is a great player doesn't make him a great GM.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar