Aaron Rodgers upset with Packers front office

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He did petition for the team to trade for Marshawn Lynch in 2010, right before he went to 4 Pro Bowls with Seattle. Maybe they should be listening to him.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He shouldn't be making those decisions, his job is to play QB.
    But the FO should have the decency and intelligence to surround him with talent that will benefit him, especially a WR he's familiar with and has had success with.

A rookie won't get that benefit but a vet like Rodgers should.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

General Managers manage, coaches coach, players play.
    Rodgers should know to trust the process by now, the team has great scouting department, replacing Nelson's 500 yards should be easy work for them. And they've hit on all their early WR picks. Adams, Montgomery, and Cobb are all good players.

I think its a mistake letting players pick whos on the team, theyre too deeply invested emotionally to see the big picture.

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

You haven't watched Green Bay in a while, have you?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

I admit I have not watched the Packers closely since the Titans have become good, but those are good players.

6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

They are flashy, but they combine for about the same amount of yardage that Rishard Matthews does alone in a season, and that is with a run first offense without Rodgers at QB. Calling them good is a stretch. Adams is good, but still, he has put up around the same amount of yardage as Matthews does in a season, with fewer YPC.

As a longtime GB fan, we should be thankful for J Rob. He's done more in FA in two years than GB has done in the last decade, and it's not like he's setting the world on fire or breaking the bank, just making meaningful improvements. Nate Palmer is like our #5 ILB, not even an area of strength, and he was a starter for them during much of 2015. Many positions on that team are like that. It's what happens when you sit on your hands during the off-season and have a few bad draft classes.

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

but we had one thing they didnt.... me

8. JCBRAVE

uh... huh :rolleyes:

players cant see or hear you, you have no impact on anything

9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i was front row 40 yard line behind the bench. they could see AND hear me. we were practically standing next to each other.

also mariota told me no highschooler could ever squat a G

i told him i knew a guy but he just laughed and said "yeah well that guy is a lying idiot"

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

40 yard line is 20 feet back off the sidelines and 12 feet up lol

nice try

if you want to be able to actually talk to the players the 35 is the sweet spot, its lower and closer to the field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar