Aaron Rodgers sounds like a bitter man

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Rodgers is spot on. Jaws is a "never-was" and almost always contradicts himself after the fact. Kornheiser ISN'T funny and Wiley is dumb as a rock.

Rodgers is only giving his opinion the same way the commentators give theirs. Let them take a little of their own medicine now that Rodgers has some credibility.

I'd like to have heard his impression of Gruden because I think Gruden is the best thing to come to MNF since it began.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd agree with that but I wish he would stop trying to give every player a nickname.

He should also be on a sideline somewhere, he's too good of a coach not to be.

3. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

I know we're talking about MNF here but the Sunday Night Crew a few years back that consisted of Mike Patrick, Mike Tirico, Pat Summerall, Joe Theismann, Paul Maguire, Sterling Sharpe, and Suzy Kolber as the sideline reporter was just incredible. Far and away the best sports commentating crew at the time. Gus Johnson of course holds that position now as the #1 sports announcer. ;)

I remember being pretty dissapointed during the last SNF game of the season when I first heard the news of it being their last broadcast together and they were all saying their goodbye's and whatnot. I really wish Mike Patrick and Tirico would come back to commentating NFL games, though.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's no way that was the best sports commentating crew at the time. Mike Patrick sucked. Joe Theismann sucked. Paul Maguire sucked.

How is that the best sports commenting crew at the time?

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

seems thin skinned. The great ones don't pay attention to media opinions or take time to bash an announcer. Grow up AR; take a look at guys like Donovan McNabb who has been critisized since he entered the league. He usually just smiles and gives a canned response about doing whatever he needs to do to improve and help the team.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Green Bay Packers are an 8-8 team.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Kornheiser is probably the worst ESPN analyst I've ever seen. He needs to stick with the newspaper.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I agree with Rodgers and I have no problem with him saying stuff like this. I don't know why anyone would.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Want to stick it to Jaws just mention Kellen Clemens. Jaws was inside his jock on draft day talking about what a great pick he was.

As for rogers being bitter? He got a 6 year $65M contract he shouldn't be bitter about anything.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Meril Hoge said Kellen Clemens is better than VY. I'm sure if he were asked who is better now, he'd pick Vince, but it was still dumb at the time he said it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar