Aaron Rodgers or VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 23, 2010.

?
  1. Aaron Rodgers

120 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Vince Young

16 vote(s)
    11.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Is this even a question? I wish this poll was public so that we could see who exactly the blind VY homers are. This just proves some people will support VY no matter what.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Vince will be back next year so it won't matter. He's done nothing but win games since he's gotten here but I guess that's not enough. Vince Young has not been the problem. VY was the only reason we made playoffs his rookie year and was the only reason we even sniffed at the playoffs last year

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Vince cannot even make it to the playoffs, and the one time that he does, we get embarrassed by a poor offensive showing. Sure, VY has tons of meaningless wins, but how many playoff wins? How many Playoff-clinching wins? He's had a few chances to do that, if I remember correctly. Yes, he threw few picks this year, but then again, he got hurt, like he always does. People are oblivious enough to this that they will blame Fisher for putting him on IR.

At least let him make up his own excuses. The only reason he should be on the field with THIS team, is because he's the best of a bad group of QBs. He is not a top quarterback, never has been. He was a weapon his first few years, but never a good QB.

Yes, he was in the midst of his best season.. but he got hurt, almost in VY fashion, except it wasn't his hamstring.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This thread is going to provide the best evidence to date of how many people who post on this forum are complete idiots. We're up to 5 already.

Even VY homers know the correct answer to this question is Rodgers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Who are the 5 people that voted for Vince????????

Jesus Harold Christ, that brings a whole new meaning to the word "homer".

6. emong

emong Rookie

18-5, what's your idea of a blow out?
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd give up any two players on this team for Rodgers. Yes, CJ included.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I usually save the notsureifserious.jpg for situations such as these.....not sure that image does this thread justice.

This is one is better suited for this thread:
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Rodgers.

I am concerned about how many concussions he's had this season. And with the next two games vs. Bears and Giants ... a 3rd concussion in a season is possible.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:thumb::beer2::cheers3:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar