A very blunt opinion of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tennygrl619, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

No playoff wins this is a Team sport it takes more than the Qb to win in the Playoffs. How many Has Aaron Rodgers has we no he is a awesome QB but he doesn't have none. Football is the ultimate Team Sport.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

so VY is a winner and a champion and the clutch master comeback king, one man army when hes beating .500 teams, but when he loses in the playoffs its a "team game"

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What language is this?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Last I checked the guy paying checks demanded Vince play, and Im pretty sure he went what, 8-2?
    Considering there is no big name qbs available, is there a reason we are talking about this other than to 1 - hate, 2 - love kerry collins?

Hes been to the playoffs once, and lost, not alot of quarterbacks can say they have career winnings records in the playoffs, so Im not sure why were bringing this up very prematurely

Just wondering, and yea Im a huge VY fan, but regardless of my or anyone elses stance, why do people think he is so trash, especially now that he seems to be much better his second time around

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That is one seriously awesome rant, kudos!

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How is that a "good sign" for your boy Fisher?

I take it all back, Gunny. I've never seen someone blindly support decisions of the coach or front office like dbc5631.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

Tow guys still going back to 2007 to prove their point, accept it, VY is a winner.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vince Young is the ultimate material for thread creators. He does so much to win most fans over, but then he goes the other way and fudges up so haters can lurk these boards. He really does dig his own grave, but some love to hate. I support the dude big time, but if he can't figure it out soon I'll lose patients. If I could throw further I'd be quarterbacking the Titans.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Stronger than Javon ringer... A bigger ARM than VY... Can you outkick Bironas?

FWIW, I did believe you when you said you could outcoach the fish.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't throw too far which is why I didn't play QB. Vince has me there, but yea man Javon is weak LOL. Bironas, he's got me too. I can kick from the 40-yard line, but that's about it. And to be honest I'm like 3 for 10 doing it LOL, and add in defenders I'm not that great a kicker. But I can knock them thru from pretty far I'd say.

And I would coach circles around Fishwad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar