A trade with Washington?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If the Titans pick him I will support the pick. But I would prefer someone else. (I don't think we need a WR in the 1st unless CJ just faaaaaaalls)

I prefer one who can catch and is a little slower then one who can run fast and drops a few (ie Tyrone Calico)

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

And Im telling you, we don't need a stinken receiver as our #1 pick...

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah ur rite.. Id rather have CJ any day over Ginn.. Half the reason I even want him is cuz hes from OSU. I seen someone said he cant really catch.. well.. he can but he needs work.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well if we can get Moss , Stallworth , Curtis or someone else then we dont to draft one....

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Oh Zong!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

all speed no football player. that's coming from an OSU fan too.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

My only gripe is that I hope we don't draft a WR with our #1st round pick. Period. To me, the WR position is not that valuable to a team. And when it comes down to it, defense wins championships. IF we pass up a defensive guy to get a WR, we would be STUPID!

So unless a WR can play CB or replace LAMEont IMO, it would be an absolute travesty to pick a WR in the first round with our pathetic defense.

Quite frankly, I would be shocked if we did. I'd be willing to bet good money we don't go WR..

I wouldn't be as upset if we went WR in the 2nd round. I do realize they it is a position we will need an upgrade.

Think about this for needs.

Offensive: All we really need is a WR
    Defensively: We need CB, S, MLB, DE, and DT

So please explain to me how shortsighted it would be to overlook a a side of the ball that NO one could argue we don't need to improve more than the other?

8. We all have to wait and see till after FA ends .We'll have a better feel as to what the titans are gonna target after Free agency is over. We can talk about this stuff till where blue in the face.If we should keep Bennet and sign a WR in FA then there goes the talk about picking a WR with our 1st pick.We just don't know whats going to happen...

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I completely agree that we SHOULD go defense all over the draft BUT, what if somehow CJ falls to the six hole? Would it then be worth it for us to trade our top 4 picks to move up and grab possibly the best player in the draft at a position we could use some help at? VY and CJ in 2007?

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

If we could give our lower 4th rd pick, but I haven't seen any mocks that have him falling past TB at 3 or 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar