A thread for posts not worthy to be in the Daily Reminder thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smitty46953, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

What can I say? This board is a source of amusement to me as well as knowledge. Do I fit your definition of a troll? I always thought of Trolls as somebody who joins a teams board under anonymity to thus be able to slide the knife into the back of the rival fans. My username rules this out by coming right out and proclaiming my loyalties to the Chargers. I enjoy visiting forums from many teams, for we all love the same sport and without all of the other teams to compete with the game would be boring. One thing that I would like to see come out of this negotiating period would be the end of practice of blacking out home TV coverage of teams which fail to reach a sellout for their games. After all the success of the NFL is in its TV packages to the networks ending the TV blackouts would be a good PR move for whichever side first proposes to do so.

Oh BTW my first post on this thread was an honest question does anybody know which team has the best record versus the AFC South. This subject has been on my interest ever since somebody commented about the Chargers good record was a result of not having to play in the AFC South. Well, the Bolts should be so lucky!

2. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

Clarification of the above I went back and checked year by year:

2002 0-0 No games played versus the AFC South by the Bolts.
    2003 0-1 Loss to the Jaguars.
    2004 3-2 Wins versus Texans, Titans and the Jaguars. Loss to the Colts.
    2005 4-2 Win over Colts stopping their undefeated streak that year at 13.
    2006 5-2 Win over Titans.
    2007 8-3 Wins over Texans, Colts and Titans, and a loss to the Jags.
    . . . 10-3 After playoff wins over the Titan and Colts.
    2008 11-4 A loss to the Colts in the regular season and then a win over
    . . . . . .them in the Playoffs.
    2009 12-4 Win over the Titans.
    2010 16-4 Swept the AFC South.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

This thread sucked until Sunday, when the Colts went 0-2 and it was confirmed that the Colts do, in fact, finally suck.

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

5. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

You seem to be the aficionado when it comes to suckitude ... I suppose it is the voice of experience after watching the Titans all these years... In retrospect I hope Manning does become a Titan so before you do pass you can witness how the position is really played... Will gladly compare the Colts record over the Manning years to that of your Titans, but that would negate all or most of your posts within this thread... Carry on Hoffa if nothing else you are entertaining ... :brow:

6. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

Hello Mr. Obvious, With as many posts that I have read in this thread saying how bad Manning sucks, and with what you stated ...Someone wasn't paying attention ??? :brow:

7. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

How original Hoffa, your superior intellect amazes me ...What are you 12 maybe 13 ??? :moon2:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ pretending this isn't a high-five circle jerk thread.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And as an aside, here's one for the Squeelers...

[​IMG]

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

[​IMG]

Check Out the new Steeler Uniforms!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar