A sneak peak at the 2018 offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not entirely true at all. Look up who the top rushing yardage QBs are throughout the history of the game.
    Clearly running didn't halt their careers.

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

The issue that I have with these analysts is that all they do is react to things that have already happened and judge them as any average Joe would. A great analyst should be able to objectively look at a player, determine why they are struggling and project how they would perform in the best possible situation, or the worst possible situation for a player whose performance may be elevated by the supporting cast or system.

But no, Mariota is the 30th best player in the league one year, and hardly the 30th best QB the next. Just like Goff is a bust one year, and one of the best players under 25 the next. A bunch of amateurs, these NFL analysts are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

EDGE, Safety, IOL, WR 1st round. I don't think I could see anything else.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I could see any of those. I wouldn't like IOL but if you're picking in the mid 20's or later and a quality guy falls, I see the value. The past 2 seasons the top C fell to the late teens.

6. JCBRAVE

#saynotolinemeninthe1st

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

8. JCBRAVE

JR has completely flipped this roster in just 2 years, very impressive.

cant wait to see how the next 2 go..

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

How many starters are even left pre-JR? I would think less than 10, likely even less.

Hmm, Lewan, Mariota, Walker, Rak, Morgan and Casey. That's all I can think of.

He really has flipped the roster. It's night and day what it was 3 years ago. But some want to say he's only an above average GM. I call BS.

10. JCBRAVE

Woodyard, kern, and Succop I think are the only others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar