A Matt Hasselbeck Comparison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Good luck with that. Those last eight games were brutal. His stats would have been even worse if it wasn't for Munchak giving him a mercy benching in a few games. Sounds... kind of familiar.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That would be a horrible idea. The receivers would have to constantly switch back and forth on timing and ball placement, the huddle would be different every quarter...

I want Locker to start EVEN if he is bad this season. Lets get the growing pains out of the way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Don't like the 1st idea, but I LOVE the 2nd, and have often thought about doing the same thing.

All you have to do is make it more than 50% of the time to comeout better than kicking the extra pt. Surely a team could get 2yds more than 50% of the time.

The Jets should really consider doing this though ... Tebow isn't good for a whole lot, but I bet he would be good at the 2pt play. Probably convert well over half of them

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Whoever get the ball as the starter is going to be entrenched as the starter unless they get hurt or totally crap themselves. That is why I don't want Hass starting. He will do just enough to keep the job but not enough to win games. Put Locker in there and don't look back.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Exactly! High five. :highfive:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar