A Look at Free Agent Prospects for '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

and 2 other hooked field goals?

If we are going to go big, just go big... Nate Clements would be our best choice, just for his size(Asante would be good also, I think we need size though) and for his NFL expierence. Adalius would also be great, that would top off our linebacking crew. His size is good enough for the middle, and I believe his talent would be good enough to develope him in at MLB. BTW don't forget Dwight Freeney...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wurd. :yes:

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm not sure about Asante Samuel.

I think he just happens to fit into a system with N.E.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like Clements but he just isn't producing, he has zero picks but he would still be an upgrade over Hill and for Adalius Thomas he's a freak but where does he fit in and would he want to change from OLB to ILB. Eric Steinbach is ok but hopefully theres better o-line FA's out there after the season we need a big impact o-lineman like Steve Hutchinson was for the vikes. I hope we get a impact guard if there are any and a cornerback and maybe a veteran QB like Damon Huard in case Vince goes down. The rest is through the draft.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well fold usually implies "folding under pressure". So when the pressure was on, he wasn't the one who folded. Other than the 2 misses that make one bad game, how has he done up to this point? He's done ok.

6. first of all with cornerbacks, u cant measure how well they are doing by picks, cause picks dont come that often, its a lot better measure by seeing how many have been thrown his way and how many have been completed, pacman didnt get an int until this year and early he was shutting everyone down and people thought he was bad cause he hadnt had a pick...? and there is no way that we need tony gonzalez troupe is a much better receiving TE(when he catches) and scaife is even with him if not better IMO, the only thing that gonzalez would be good for on our team is an extra blocker once again IMO

7. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

You can't measure corners solely on INT's, but they are a vital part of the equation.

Anyway, when Buffalo fans themselves say Clements is overrated, I tend to believe them. He has a reputation for being an elite corner, and he's going to want a big pay day. Personally I hope we don't break the bank for him because his play has dropped off the past 2 years. Asante will likely come at a cheaper price, and I like his play more than Clements.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think Steinbach is the best OG available.

9. yes but Gonzalez is a whole new dimension that an opposing team have to defend for, can you imagine a trio of Troupe, Scaife and Gonzalez, deadly, and then we wouldn't need to take CJ as much...

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

In a word...

YES!

Depending on asking prices of course...

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar