A.J. Brown Removes "Tennessee" from Twitter Bio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Apr 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Figured this needs an official thread now, given him skipping workouts. Why do all star WRs have to be so damn cryptic and dramatic? Now he's starting to act immature.

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I used to like AJ Brown a lot, but he acts extremely immature on social media. Like a straight up child. These players always want a new contract for more money when they over perform, but you never see them offering any refunds when they underperform after signing a big deal, which is the case more often than not. NFL players these days are sickening to be honest. Have to listen to all their political BS and have to pay them whatever they want or else. All about themselves instead of the game. Totally different league than 20 years ago

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Welp I want a raise at my job I think I'll just delete that I work there on my social media and quit showing up to work, oh wait.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

Lol, literally every high profilev pending FA is doing this during contract negotiations. It's just a power move to put public heat on the organization to get something done. No one should be surprised, and no one should breath anything into it. Either the Titans will sign him, or we'll get a 1st round pick outta him. Hopefully, it's a 2023 1st rounder if we do decide to trade him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

actually you dont have to do that....

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Trade him. Asking price is what KC got for Hill.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This is the very reason why I respect Derrick Henry so much. He just goes out there and plays with none of this drama. Actually I feel bad for him and wish he was paid more, based on what he's done for this team without a peep about "PAY ME".

I'm all for someone getting paid, but there's just different ways of going about it. It's a copycat league and GM's and Owners had better put their foot down and realize that no WR is going to get you a SB trophy. Trade AJ to the Lions or Texans and we'll see how much an elite WR will change those teams. Guess what? They won't.

If you can get a ransom for AJ, (I hate to say it, because he's fun to watch) but you go ahead and make the trade.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I can already see it now. Since he has one year left on his contract the new contract is going to take time, this causes Brown or his agent to have him skip all workouts and mini camp etc. When it finally does get done he comes back to play but hes out of "football" shape, contributes very little to the team before getting hurt.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I feel the same way we are never going to have a player/person on this team again with Henry's selflessness, drive, talent, and commitment. Mariota had the player aspect but not the talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Meh, not a big deal. “Workouts” are voluntary. I’m not going to my boss’s house on a Saturday to do work off the books if I’m not getting paid what I’m worth.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar