A good sign for the Titans & the 24th pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:sad2: not another thread about passing on Randy Moss.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The other good news is that reports from Brohm's pro-day say that he performed very well and might be pushing himself back into the 1st rnd. If we could have one more QB go before our pick it would be great.

I still think we are sitting in a great position to trade out with a team looking to move back in to the 1st to get their future franchise QB. Fins, Falcons, Chiefs, Ravens, Panthers and Bears all could use an upgrade and their are only Ryan, Brohm, Henne, and Flacco who will go in the first 2 rnds. Some team is going to get ansy and want to move up to make sure they get their man. From a trade value chart standpoint it only takes an early 3rd by the Falcons to move up to our spot. I think they would be more than willing to do that given their extra draft picks.

Back to your point I do think that Long, Clady, Williams, and Otah are off the board for sure by our pick. I'm hoping that Albert goes to the Steelers making 5 OL gone by our pick.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

including Les Steckel

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

secondary to another Austin_Bill vs Gloat.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

it's like an infection that spreads

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you gotta have a good passer to make use of Moss. if he had him ,he would be as good as he was with the Raiders.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we drafted Moss we would've had McNair all those years.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i disagree.

culpepper was great until moss was traded.

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I think the fact that Moss was traded tells me that the Vikings probably think they made a mistake by drafting Moss. It's not like they made a killing off the trade.

Yes he is a great player but so is Adam jones and we are about to dump his *** for a lot less than what he is actually worth. Anyone still think that we made the right decision in drafting Jones?

Also just because Dyson was the wrong decision doesn't make Moss the right one.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wasn't that big on Jones when we drafted him. I was hoping for an offensive player or Carlos Rogers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar