A few things that need to be done...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Bench CJ for good. Start Ringer and put Harper ahead of CJ on the depth chart. Sign Shaun O'Hara right now. Sign T.O. We have no option.

Offseason moves:

Griffin, Hope, CJ, Amano, Harris, Ruud, and the entire d-line need to go. I don't care what it takes to get rid of CJ, do whatever it takes... Even if we have to package a 1st rounder with him.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Send a message and bench CJ. His effort is just not cutting it, and I can't stand to watch any longer, nor can the home fans.

Lavelle Hawkins is terrible, drops at least 2 balls a game and causes an INT too. He STILL doesn't know the playbook!!!!! WTF.

Our DLine cannot get ANY pressure. First a one-legged Rothlisfocker drops 5 TDs on us, now a gimpy Matt Schaub isn't touched all day? WTF.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

1.Bench CJ then establish a running game.

2.Sign a damn WR

3.Make changes on the defensive line

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Practice tackling, start fining the idiot penalty makers, bench CJ

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you forgot:

-Cut Damian Williams, Lavelle Hawkins, Marc Mariani

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Must be nice to run for under 20 yards and still live in a wonderful lavish lifestyle.

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

The offense needs to learn to convert a 3rd down and the defense needs to get a stop on 3rd down.

I am sick and tired of watching teams have 2x the TOP the Titans have.

And I dont give a #%$# how they do it.

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Was it Palmer that said they're confident in the WRs they have on the team? Oops. :gag:

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I still can't believe Griffin let Foster outrun him on that 78 yard TD pass.

Griffin is one tricky player.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Bench CJ for a week, Let's see what Ringer can do with a start. Keep the line the same. If we change the line and the RB we won't be able to figure out what the bigger problem is if Ringer runs for 100 yards with Velasco and Matthews starting.

Sign TO

Tell Mariani to never run a ball out of the endzone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar