A draft day trade in the works............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol, i like moss, its just not going to happen and its annoying how people are going around, "lets get moss, r we gonna get moss, i would love me som moss" fisher already said that its not gonna happen, so people just need to stop talking about it

2. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

whos JMac? and IMO?

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

short for Justin MCCareins..WR for the Jets.

short for In My Opinion...

I'm more interested in who this speedy receiver is that will significantly upgrade our WR. Who else is out there that is worthy...other than Moss...Maybe Porter.

4. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Donte Stallworth

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Stallworth would be a good fit IMO.

6. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I'd worry about Moss messing up the locker room. Also, will he run block.

7. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Stallworth?

Great,
    Now we can add another to the list of self-destruct free agent wide recievers. We are establishing quite a list.

Sign free agent DE, and CB.

Draft WR and DT. How many years are the Titans going to be one of the youngest teams? Do we nedd 11 picks? I say parlay three and try to get another first rounder. Two impact players one at wr the other at dt. Then use the best pick left for a MLB.

8. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I love this idea. If the Titans make this type of move I would be very excited. However I would go de and wr.

9. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

by the way fishcer is talking the titans are drafting defense in high rounds and FA. since 32nd place in defense isnt good i think improvment in it would help. but fishcer did say he would like weapons for a young QB isnt tony gonzales gonna hit FA?

10. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

i think he was signed a few days ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar