A Change is Long Overdue....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chamgel2, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Can we fire fisher and sign Gruden please?

2. 24

24 Starter

How can you say that incident was at all Fisher's fault?

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

4. minarets

minarets Special Teams Standout

i cant believe so many wany to give Vince another chance. even if he clears his head, which is unlikely, he cant stay healthy. and then of course there is both, which we currently have. go get Kolb or something.

5. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I can't believe Fisher is still here after getting embarrassed 59-0 and going 0-6 last year.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Clean house. Time for a new coach and QB. Hell call it rebuilding I don't care.

7. 24

24 Starter

Why does everyone want Gruden? He hasn't done anything.

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Lost for words/ coach ideas?

I really don't know what to say, this was prolly one of the worst games I've ever watched. Offense looked lost, defense i'm kinda proud of, they was on the field for a long time today and only gave up 20 Points. I don't know if the team gave up on Fisher but it didn't look like they was playing for him. Thats my take of the game heres whats to come in my opinion.

1. Time to start thinking about a new head coach, I love Fisher and he's been with us for 16 years but it seems the team has gave up on him. Who would I go after if I was Bud? Rob Ryan, Marvin Lewis(if let go), Gruden, and Tony Dungy.

2. Trade Young and get what we can get for him, no way in this world we keep Fisher or Young, they both have to go.

3. Do what it takes to draft a good QB this off season coming up.

I'm still in shock it's like I can't type the words I wanna say. I feel let down, I feel like everyone gave up... Titan fans we've been through tough times but we've never been through this. We're going to lose our QB most likely our coach and have another down year.

I know he got his butt whoop today but I loved the fire and heart Finny showed. Glad to see someone out there still playing with heart and passion! Finny became one of my true favorites today!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Gruden has done nothing, I want that kind of nothingness.

And what does that say about Fisher?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar