A.Brooks MLB?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by danny, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

If he declares for the suplemental draft, should the Titans take a shot at him with a second or third rounder ?

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Aaron Brooks ? :ha:

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Ahmad Brooks is 1st rnd talent with a 7th rnd mind/baggage. He certainly would fit a need for us. I'd be willing to use a 3rd on him. At worst he is a ST stud for several yrs which is more than Gardner has been, at best we score the next Ray Lewis.

If we were to trade down in the 1st and acquire an extra 1st day pick in 2007 then I might be willing to spend our 2nd on him if he is really impressive in his workouts, interviews, and checks out medically

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think it's too late for him to declare in this draft. He would have to enter the supplemental I think, which is fairly likely.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I think the first part is right, but it's a little quick to call a guy who just got kicked off his college team the next Ray Lewis.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what did he get kick off for?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

First round prospects don't get kicked off of teams for no reason. This sounds like the type of player we could do without. If he goes in the supplemental draft, though, he will basically be free so we might as well let him come in and we can always cut him later.

9. danny

danny Guest

Basically free ? Whatever pick they anty up (second or third rounder) the Titans would forfiet in the '07 draft. I'd hardly call that free.

10. maximus

maximus Starter

For a top 10 prospect, its cheap. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing Ahmad Brooks in via the supplemental draft, at the right pick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar