A-a

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He did jack sh%$ for the Skins.

Our guys are used to carrying Lamont. Bring in Archuleta & they'd have to get used to carrying a different guy.:brow:

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Archuleta blows man, what are you talking about

3. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

we need a free with great ball skills and cover skills and good speed, all of which Archeleta does not have. He would be a good backup strong behind Hope.

4. he may be, it depends on how each teams scouts rates each player at each postion, some teams might rate Landry ahead of Nelson and vice versa, although, imo, he will probably be gone before our #pick...

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Why do you think he would be a good pickup? A few members have given good reasons why he's not a good idea. Why do you think he is?

Do you really believe he would help the Titans, and why?

Without a good explanation, I'll have to think you may have started a thread just for the sake of starting a thread.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No to AA. We either have our next starting safety, or we'll attempt to draft one in round one I believe. Ken Hamlin is probably the only FA S worth a shot at, but with all the other money we'll likely be attempting to throw at CB and DE, I don't see us doing that.

7. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

Well he'd be an upgrade over Thompson but I'de prefer drafting a safety than taking a gamble with Archuleta.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Look at his stats, im not talking about just this years either, he makes alot of tackles, like Hope, so he can be a large impact on the running defense, and even when he was on the Rams, he was a small bright spot on the defense, jus because hes struggling on a team that had alot of poor pickup transition players, doesnt mean hes bad, it means hes not right for the system

9. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Haha he said "ball skills"

lol jk guys:grrhee:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe a visit to AA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar