99' Titans All Over Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't ask me why or how I came to the conclusion but it is happening just like the 99' season. Even Fisher says that this team reminds him of the 99' Team. Its scary how similar they are playing. Our offense wasn't all that great that year, but our defense was lights out. Same as this year. And that year everyone was talking about the Rams team. How they started out 6-0 and then came to play us and nobody thought we could slow them down. They are doing the same thing the Pats are doing this year. Rams outscored opponents that year in thier first 6 games like 200 to 125 or something. Just don't be sursprised if the Titans sneak up on everybody and make it to the super bowl. They did in 99'. :yes:

Call me crazy I don't care. Call me stupid. I don't care.

The Steerlers did the same thing when they won the super bowl in 05. When everyone thought it was gonna be the colts or the pats.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Crazy! Stoooopid!!!!

Well you don't care, right? j/k :ha:

This D is really playing better now, but our 99 D was very good in the playoffs. I'll take the 99 O though. I think our O really needs to step it up to be a legit SB team. I think we simply don't have some of the pieces, and the QB still needs to mature as a passer.

With some more weapons for next year and beyond, combined with QB play that we hope improves, we could get back to the type of team that always had the possibility of going all the way year after year. It'll be like 99-03 all over again.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

99 Titans would kill us.

Kearse would be all over Young...
    Eddie would break off a few on us..
    McNair would light us up

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I don't think so. I love the 99 team but they aint killing us!

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Is Roydell Williams the new Kevin Dyson? Reeeeeeeeach!

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you know, in all the time that has passed since 1999 the Buffalo Bills still haven't returned to the post season.

8. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

KD was drafted in the first, RW in the 4th.

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

In 1999 we had the 17th ranked defense...2007 2nd ranked.

To be honest give us 2007 Defense with 2003's offense (we scored 435 points that year) and we would be unstoppable.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar