9 reasons Vince Young will not play football for an NFL in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Seriously.... another one of these threads...

Who really gives a **** about VY anymore? You guys act like an abused house wife who keeps making excuses for her husband when he slaps her around. FFS let it go and move on. I think the next person to start some bull**** thread about VY should get banned for a week.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That statement disproves everything you said right there. How do you know he doesnt have that mobility? In his short time with the bills he had a 25 yard gain on 3rd and 21.....Quit making blind assumptions, just like you did with the statement about his work ethic! Go watch the segment on espn where he talked about that with skip and smith.

3. TitansWillWin2

He had the 2nd highest passer rating in the league that year before he got "injured"

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Someone who doesn't want to re-injure his knee.

:Goes back into game and re-injures knee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

They talked about me but they are the ones acting like bitter ex girlfriends (or boyfriends for our homosexual and bisexual viewers).

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

7. TitansWillWin2

Yeah cause you were there right? You heard him cry and ask to be taken out of the game.....That explains it. I challenge you to find an actual report of him asking to be taken out of the game!

Either way that was the old vince. The new vince only got pissed b/c fisher wouldnt let him play when he wasnt hurt that bad and could go back in the game. The new vince went 13-4 for us in 17 games...

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm surprised no one has brought this up, but look at the reactions VY topics create.

Every time we have 1 maybe 2 people stick up and explain why Vince might still have it, then the other 99 of us look at them like they're retarded. Perhaps this is the same thing GM's and coaches are working to stay away from.

I mean who invites controversy onto their team? No one. Maybe if VY made people feel like they're missing something without him, then perhaps he'd be on a team right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You try hating on Jake Locker for regressing some in 2012, but yet youre all over VY nutsack for somthing he did 3 years ago. Ha! Youre something else man.

10. TitansWillWin2

That was the last time he was a starter! He also tore it up against the pats and the giants. However he sucked it up against seattle. (all when he was with the eagles)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar