8-6, and the future is bright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

From what I'm seeing, I'm going to go with yes. :scared:

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Screenshot_20181217-231855_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20181217-231905_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20181217-232109_Google.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Let’s pump the brakes just a tad.

We’ve won three in a row because we played the Jets, Jags, and Giants without OBJ. I’m not 100% certain, but I think all 3 are gonna be picking top 10. Then we have the Redskins who are on their 3rd QB in less than a month.

This isn’t amazing, it’s what we should be doing. This is the same attitude that got us in trouble earlier this year.

Edit- 4th QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

yeah and less than 3 years ago we almost couldnt beat anyone. compared to most other other teams, the fact we so quickly made turnaround definitely has things looking bright.

5. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

We weren’t beating the teams we should’ve beat earlier in the season. We also just finished up a brutal stretch of 6 straight games against playoff teams, 4 of which were on the road, and managed to tread water. Pretty evident this is a solid team.

And by solid team, I mean they finish 9-7. 10-6 would be a hell of an achievement though.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're treading on WP levels

Tryna get perma blocked or what ?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This Titans team is much improved. Vrabel has shown the ability to adapt. It's been slow. And at times painful. But we got there. The next test for Vrabel will be to shake the noise. If the press says "You must run the football in the postseason." he has to ignore that until it proves to be true. Stick with what was working. When We get our TE back, he has to make sure Mariota doesn't look into the well again. Use him, yes, but force Mariota to keep his eyes downfield. These are the traps to me. He's his own person, like using Lewis to a fault because he likes him, but he has adapted when necessary.

8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

:cj:

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

The path to Atlanta...

Beat Washington at home
    Beat Indy at home

win @ an 11-5 Houston team with their QB's first Playoff game
    win @ Kansas City minus Kareem Hunt in their QB's first playoff game

Riding a 7 game winning streak going into New England (who we throttled this year or San Diego (Lost by 1 in a game that should have gone to overtime) with a trip to the super bowl on the line...

I know it's a long shot but I'll take those matchups.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

all i'm hearing is :trophy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar