6th current longest NFL playoff drought

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

"We have a HC that actually produced a winning team yet we can't wait to ditch him." - You.

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

And you brought up Munch. I fail to see why. I never said we have never had a winning coach just that the current HC is winning and that most want him gone.

Try to keep up.

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't remember a lot of people being on the "keep Munch" train even after 9-7, which was very clearly most obviously the point in quoting you and stating that Munch had a winning record. I thought it was such a simple concept to grasp why I posted that it would never need explanation to someone capable enough to type and post on a message board. I will try and remember to carefully explain the meaning from my super cryptic posts for you in the future!!!

4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Uh oh, someone's got a bee in their bonnet ...

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I don't think I'll ever be sold on Mularkey

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Well we beat a Texans team that basically rested their starters. Got out coached for most of the Kansas City Chief's game and the loss against the jags. Allowed medicore teams to come back and almost win the game because of conservative play calling against the Browns and the Bears. Won on a miracle play from Mariota against the Lions. Struggled to get his style of offense going through the first 4 weeks and never established the "balanced" attack he proclaimed the offense would be before the season. Terrible at time management and knowing when to challenge plays. To heavily reliant on trick plays and putting players in unusual positions to try and fool the defense. This guy is so far far away from being the HC that turns this franchise around.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Thank you. I'd appreciate that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar