64-7 in the second half this season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Clown. Just doesn't want to talk about it because he doesn't wanna put down Downing. Vrabes must be a hell of a friend to be protecting this guy so hard

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tv showed vrables record... 43-26 now... and he inherited a smoldering dumpster... was on fire when mularkey took over.

Roster was a dumpster fire on top of a gas leak pre robinson. Why him being above average somethimes feels so amazing.

Titans were so bad for a decade

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hate it but a lot has to do with the big leads... no excuse but is the truth.

Titans had like 30 second half yards... but multiple turnovers Vrabel took as few of chances as was possible to get the W

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Or, you can say the Titans are 68-37 in the first half. I do think double-digit leads at the half means Vrabel wants the offense to play rope-a-dope as long as they keep the lead.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That ain’t too smart imo. Champs break necks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Thin line ain’t the way, besides I’m older now, and my heart is important….

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Playing not to loose in the second half will catch up to us eventually against a potent offense.

We never just put teams away - it probably falsely elevates that statistic where we get more wins than losses in one score games as it doesn’t account for the fact we led by >14 in a lot of those games before they went to the wire

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Someone needs to remind Vrabel of the 59-0 thumping the Pats gave the Titans or the most recent loss to the Bills

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You’d think but Tanny has been known to throw a pick or three. I’m not saying I like the approach but that I understand the approach.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I mean thats great if the game was only 2 quarters long.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar