60% of Offense Seen During Preseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: According to Titans Coach Jeff Fisher, the offense is only using about 60% of the playbook. But that 60% has produced only one touchdown and three field goals in three preseason games. "We have one more game to get all the wrinkles out," QB Billy Volek said. "It’s frustrating because we’re making some good strides, and we’re showing some glimpses. We just need to be more consistent." Offensive Coordinator Norm Chow wants to see his offense get in sync. "Stuff we haven’t shown before, this year or last year, we are holding that back," Chow said. "But the key is we need to get into sync. Any play, if you execute it properly, should work. I don’t want to make excuses. I want us to be making things work."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

60% of playbook but the 40% seen produced one TD and 3 FGs?

is that a mistake?

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

^must be a mistake...i thought the same thing....

also, I sure hope the other 40% (or 60% or whatever) is the best part of the playbook...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah the the deep passes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar