6 things we have to do in Sundays game.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

It is well known that noone outside of Tennessee thinks we can win this game. Our big names on defense will be watching from the sidelines, sucks but it's part of the game.
    Collins will have to throw the ball right off the bench. If Fisher starts running the ball too early, game over.
    Pittsburgh is going to test the middle of our line from the start. If they're successful, again, game over.
    IF...... the Titans can clog the middle of the line and have a good passing game, this will turn out to be a classic slug-fest.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We must protect this house!

3. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Is this the seventh thing?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

1 thing jessestylex needs to do, for the Titans to be successful, is to stop making all those ridiculous threads...

5. jessestylex

if that would work i'd do it.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That's what I agree with most. He keeps so many plays alive and then makes a play. I don't know how much pressure our banged up d-line can give, but I have a feeling it'll be able to get a good rush against their o-line.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's the key.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They showed kerry coming into the stadium and he looked psychotic. Eyes bulging, jaw tight. Never saw him look like that before. He is really jacked up!

Berman said "he sure looks ready. Look at him"..

9. jessestylex

i seen that. i hope he plays the way he looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar