6 Errors in Judgment by Bud Adams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I choose to believe the reports that Vince cussed Fisher, the reported exchange where Vince said (along the lines) "I'm not walking out on the team, I'm walking out on YOU.", and that he did in fact leave in the middle of the postgame speech from the HC.

We could expand this "you don't know what happened, you weren't there" into a million different examples... I wasn't in Egypt but I tend to believe the rioting was real.

You do realize there have been way more incidents than that? Like when he left the team hotel to sleep at his house. Or missed the flight early in his career.

I look at the whole, and on the whole there have been enough incidents to warrant concern, even if I don't buy into all of it (for instance the suicide I still think was just a freakout by his mom, I also don't believe the halftime playoff game story but I am somewhat reconsidering that given everything else)

Do you not realize people are wearing it to mess with you?

Ok, well I understand you are around a lot of bad influences regarding your opinion on football players. Lucky you found this place, if you'll have an open mind there are some posters here that can set you straight! :thumb:

2. Alex1939

Or maybe they supported him because they are his buddy?

Did you read their minds and know that they support him solely because "he gave them the best chance to win"?

3. Alex1939

Sorry, and no I wasn't old enough to own records. I do realize it's a broken record though, I'm just trying to help CJbeast see the light, but like Ewker said to me months ago I'd have better luck talking to a wall.

I guess it's still entertaining to me in a comical way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar