6 "Cancers" on the team.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I like this:

Bodes well for the future

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ns-ruined-team-cost-mike-munchak-coaching-job

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea it is pretty obvious that he is talking about CJ and Britt. The rest I'm not sure. I feel like those two were the "small box" he was referring to.

4. Titanic12th

Titanic12th Starter

The funny thing is that I seen it all along. Too many Chief's and not enough Indians. 3 years on the job Munch and you couldn't do nothing about it? Lol riiiight....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea but, I feel that was a big part in why he was brought in in the first place.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I keep thinking fokou had discipline issues on the field. Brittney is a no brainer. I dont get the feeling any of our receivers are cancers other than brittney.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That is really telling. And it is also telling of Munch's outstanding character that he realized that and STILL didn't throw those players under the bus.

Since we are all guessing here:

Britt- obvious
    CJ- obvious
    Zach Brown
    Kamerion Wimbley- why doesn't he play more, got his contract and don't care?
    D.Williams- incident with Hunter
    Hunter- immature rookie that hopefully will mature and not be a problem player.

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

I know the real named of these players will ever come out, but I'd be willing to bet that some of these obvious guys aren't cancers and some guys that we'd never think of are. I know why cj gets mentioned, but he really feels with the ball in his hands gives the team the best chance to win and who should get more carries, greene? battle? lol. And vocal players aren't always a bad thing for a team.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Locker was known to suck guys into his zone of negativity when he was rehabbing his various ailments.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lol yea?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar