50 hours until game time!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Alot has happened since my first post on Monday. At that point there were over 140 hours until kickoff and we had no idea of the circus that was about to ensue. Now that the TO roar has diminished to a small humming noise I feel its time to ask again for thoughts and predictions on the game.

I feel that the game will be close at halftime 10-3 Cowboys. After the half both teams have made their adjustments but the Titans will run out of gas in the 3rd quarter, along with a "KFC" (just learned that term this week!) int returned for a touchdown. Final Cowboys 24 Titans 3

Since this will be one of my last posts until after the game, due to travelling restraints, I want to wish all of you the best of luck during the season and hopefully things turn around for you. I would like nothing more than the Colts to once again be the bottom feeders in the AFC!

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I made my prediction and I'm stickin' to it.

Titans - 77
    Cowboys - (2)

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

but whose counting.

4. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

If anything this season we haven't ran out of gas... It's just that we run like a 1970 Pinto untill the 4th quarter(exception the Miami game). I think we'll be ready for this game. We're finally back home, and the 6th man will be with us. Also, since Collins is starting again I'll say this...

Star Killers - 5
    Cow Piles - 2

5. well since TOs playin we have a much less chance of being able to win

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

My Prediction..

Drew Bennett will have 500 yards and 6 touchdowns

lol i wish but anyways

i think we get our first win. its at home , everyone says we suck , its time to get everything on track and win. If i had to predict a score... i would say

Titans - 21
    Cowboys - 17

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hahaha. who do you think he is? terrell owens?

9. mrfatface

mrfatface Guest

Titans - 27
    cowgirls - 23

It is time to win a game!

10. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

It was 14-6 at halftime
    From my seat it appeared that the Titans ran out of gas in the 3rd quarter
    Int returned for a touchdown!! Sorry, didn't know that Young would be starting
    Final 45-14... missed that one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar