5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he has already surgically picked apart the small portion of your brain that is used for objective analysis

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Hey, atleast Young's jersey sales are 7th in the league... thats right behind his Quaterback rating of 33rd when there's only 32 teams... yyeeaahhhhh!

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

You can add Peyton to that list since he did so good with all his weapons tonight too...

4. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

I am diehard fan of the Titans...I have never jumped ship and never will.
    This is ONE player on my favorite team that I do not think will ever be a respectable NFL QB. This guy hasn't just had a couple of bad games. He has had several bad games. As a matter of fact he is ranked # 29 in QB ratings. The Titans are 6-3 despite of Vince not because of him..

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

So you only hate Vince Young on this team? Surely you can find ONE more player on this team that isn't a respectable player...

6. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Hate...where did the word hate come in ?

:grrhee: Manning is coming back even without some of his " weapons "

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well maybe I shouldn't have went as far as the word "hate," tho you obviously dislike him. Guess it will take a SuperBowl win for anyone to respect a QB that has ever played for this team.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

At this point, it's crazy to label Voung as either a "montana" or a "ryan leaf".

Clearly though, Young has already surpassed many of the Qbs you listed (McCown, A.Smith, T.Couch, Q. Carter) by having a great rookie year. After all, he was RoY.

Either way, Vince's career could go either way. He could still end up as a bust QB, or he could end up as one of the greatest of all time... or more likely somewhere inbetween.

As a fan, and believer after last season, I think Vince will have an exceptional career. But that's just my hope and guess. I really do think a lot of the blame lies in the receivers this year. Dropped TD passes, dropped catches today, wrong routes... those things would pad Young's stats.

And I really hope Young doesn't care, because all he should care about is winning like he says. F the stats. Vince is a winner.

The Cutler vs. Young debate can rage this week.... but Leinart seems like the bust of the 3 so far, considering he couldn't make it through a season and didn't play well.

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'm so sick of some of you people's crap. Especially you titanpride. I honestly think you sit at home...watching the game and HOPING vince makes a ton of mistakes so you can come on here and look like you predicted it all along. Freaking Peyton Manning threw 6 INT's tonight. HE SHOULD BE BENCHED! HE'S HORRIBLE...BRING ON SORGIE!

Vince did suck today. NO damn doubt about it. But his team sucked too. OUr defense played uninspired and piss poor from the first freaking drive. Just FYI, Richardhead...vince doesn't play on defense. Also, David Stewart played like a damn woman all day. But that was VY's fault too.

I can't get on this board after losses anymore...

IT IS HIS SECOND YEAR!!! SOME OF YOU (TITANPRIDE) have given up on him. Totally given up. I'm so freakin' sick of seeing it week after week. Old dude, it is getting old.

10. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

Kyle Boller
    Patrick Ramsey
    Heath Shuler

and coming soon...Jamarcus Russell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar