5 Adjustment To Make A Top 5 Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yep, I agree

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sigh, I am at a loss about what we should do. I had faith in Lendale, but I miss the break away threat. We need a back who can break one for 30 every now and then. He can not. No matter who we play, if our offense continues to struggle, we will lose. We need VY to be the spark he was last year and score us some points.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Not true. LenDale shouldn't run the stretch plays. He is too slow. White is a North/South runner. He isn't fast enough to run parallel to the line of scrimmage hit the hole and make some one miss. LenDale's body has to be square to the line of scrimmage for him to be an effective runner. Brown should handle the strech plays. Watch White when he runs the strech (he does too much) when he squares his body to the line he has to slow down drastically and is tackled within a yard or two.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think the thread's premise is flawed. This offense is not going to be a top 5 offense, not in the next five years. If we break the top ten, we'll be a solid SB contender, but I don't think we'll even be close to that by the end of this season. This is a tough, grind the ball, control the clock offense. We're not looking to get quick points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar