5 Adjustment To Make A Top 5 Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Have we considered putting food in the end zone...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

funny how things change so easily after a loss.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I cant take it anymore dude. I love Vince Young but I dont love him blowing games because he cant freaking complete a pass. Im sure everything will be fine next week when we go 4-2 but still. We should be looking to go 5-1. Im just pissed right now Im just going to go to sleep.

4. Fry

i'm pretty sure we would get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for that. would a buffet in the endzone be considered using a prop?

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Lol.

Did we watch the same game? VY was throwing the ball beautifully today minus the interception (which actually wasn't an interception, but I digress).

6. Fry

he only played a half and was 11/14.

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

Run LenDale White on stretch plays? Are you kidding me? The guy is way too slow for that. It is hard enough for him to get 2 yards going up the gut with his slow ***. Sending him offtackle right has been horrible. Sending him off the TE's gap is very stupid.

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

What game were you watching? He had 6 passes that he was very bad on and a receiver was lucky enough to barely catch the ball. Throwing it beautifully my ***.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This needs to end now!

2 of our top Wrs are not even averaging 9 yards a catch! Coming into todays game gage averaged just 8.5 yards a catch and moulds averaged 8.1 yards per catch. Our #2 WR averaging 8.1 yards a catch!

Frank wycheck averaged 10 yards a catch for his career and even erron kinney averaged 9.8 ypc in his career. If 2 of your go to WRs can't do better than that we suck! Teams are stacking the line and blitzing at will against us. When they send the kitchen sink on a blitz how do we punish them? With a 5 yard pass to moulds! We need to get some plays down the field to get teams out of the schemes they are using or we will never run the ball.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lendale too slow!

He gets to the line to late and the hole closes before he can get through it. Stretch plays? i'll do my best jim mora sr... stretch plays? stretch plays? Are you kidding?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar