4th Bourne Movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Childress79, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yikes.

It looks like the Bourne movies are going to go the same way as Ludlums Bourne books.

The studio are kween to milk the cash cow without the Director and maybe even without Matt Damon.

The 1st movie had a different director than Greengrass and the screen writer for all the series is being retained so losing him may not be critical. Surely though losing Damon would be a travesty.

I'd have no interest in watching a fourth film without Damon as Bourne.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/10062010/5/bourne-4-gets-writer-0.html

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Glad Damon won't be featured, he's a lousy actor who can only play one role over and over and over and over.....

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Umm... you really must not have watched many of is movies. He's a great actor.

Good Will Hunting
    Saving Private Ryan
    The Departed
    The Rainmaker

... to name a few.

As for the Bourne movies, they'd be a waste of my time without Damon in them... not to mention that the current director isn't interested in making another one at this time.

I'd hold off for as long as it takes to ensure that Damon and the best director possible are a part of it. I think they could make one more good Bourne film before closing out.

**SPOLIER ALERT**

I thought the ending of The Bourne Ultimatum pretty much guaranteed another film... thought it ended nicely and strongly hinted at another Bourne movie.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

This is like Die Hard without Willis,Rocky without Stallone, Terminator without Arnie.

Some things should not be messed with. T4 without Arnie and Cameron was a turd.

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I've been a big Ludlum fan for decades and read all the Bourne books before the movies were even thought about. I've always thought that Damon was miscast. My vision of Jason Bourne was not him. I picture a taller, chiseled and darker hair than Damon.

Too late now though.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:crazy::bsflag::bricks::loser:

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Dang, JC and I finally agree on something.
    There's a reason they goofed on Damon's horrid acting in Team America.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree. 100%

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Team America goofs on EVERYTHING! Love that movie though.

Lol. Thanks for the misquote!

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Personally I have enjoyed the Borne movies. If you look at them like James Bond films they are decent. If you expect them to be acadamy award winners you really have not followed the series. Basically action packed films with a guy against the world. Though losing Matt Damon (in best Team America voice) is not good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar