Game Day Thread 49ers @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Dec 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He straight up took Jayon's job from the jump.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...but anyway, if Fulton gets new cleats for Christmas, the defense can be a force.

Jenkins has had a lot of down moments, but that interception last night basically saved the game for us.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

One thing I'm excited and impressed about is that we completely locked down Kelse and now Kittles.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Let me say this about last night. I know I brutalize Tanne for holding onto the ball for too long, BUT man, he stood in there like a soldier last night. There were a LOT of plays where he was .01 seconds from being sacked but he stood tall and still delivered. We saw some of the best Tanne from the last two years last night. Maybe all that booing motivated them.

#1114 Aqutis30, Dec 24, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. kstone

kstone Starter

Amazing what this team can do when you win the turnover battle!!!! Comeback wouldn't have happened with out those two picks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Pretty sure I was reading an article about how the Titans have been playing very good against TE’s this year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

I told ya’ll that we would stomp a hole in these fools!!!! I went downtown last night to laugh at the San Fran fans!!!!!! I told them that they are a far cry from Jerry Rice and Joe Montana!!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 4
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Cruikshank again!

• High Five High Five x 7
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The slipping thing really annoyed me last night because it was a home game. On the road, there’s more of an excuse to be unprepared for field conditions, at home, not so much.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Titans, after years and years of TEs kicking their a$$, finally have a good year shutting them down. Kelce still had one of the better games but for him, one of his worst of the year.

I’m just glad Baku p TE like jack Doyle or eat more ally cox, are destroying the D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar