43 year old Jeff Garcia wants to play for Cleveland

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll give you that... my team is so bad that you could probably hand me over your password and allow me to make any changes with your current players, and I would still lose... just like they did in The League.

Basically after all the injuries and trades, my bench became my starters. I am starting Fauria with hopes he can get some TDs. Otherwise, he will goose egg me. Gotta go for broke when you're 1-6.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can not wait to play RSB this week

happysadbabies1.jpg

3. JCBRAVE

The moment you realize you play RSB in FF

[​IMG]

4. RavensShallBurn

The moment you realize you have JC's buy-in money for the money league

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

Youre not that stupid

6. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

You can't possibly say you are better than anyone at ff if you give up week 4, unless they gave up in week 3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I picked up Lance Moore and will be starting him this Sunday. He will dominate, and Hartline will do nothing.

8. JCBRAVE

He can say it, but its just a lie.

9. RavensShallBurn

I'm talking about as a whole... not in this league. I'm the worst in that particular league. There was no point in even keeping up with the waiver wire at that point. Trust me. It was awful. Too many injuries/underperforming players to have a shot.

10. JCBRAVE

I told you guys all preseason to watch some games for when this stuff starts happening.

This is the time of year I excel in because I know depth charts, so a guy goes down I just think up of whos next. I try to be subtle with my FF advice on this site because we have our gotitans league, but for some reason I like helping you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar