4 Seasons with no playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

ATLEAST WE CAN BEAT SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN THE REGULAR SEASON

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well I'm the one that actually spends money on the team.

Tell me what coach we are going to sign that will guarantee superbowl win next year? I'm waiting...

I'm obviously not fine with what is going on... you are rooting for our opponents so I'm sure you are happy.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Alex. You a good guy. But let's be honest.

Once we are out of playoff contention, you are happier with winning 2 more games as opposed to getting a higher draft pick that may help our team in the future?

Half of me respects that, and half of me says look at the MooCows.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

[​IMG]

What??? Did I miss something? Have we been improving?

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Good for you Mr. Moneybags.

They're out there. You just have to pay up and take a chance on one. Munch sure isn't getting us there.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Or because you are one of the many people who thought this team was better than it actually is. Sorry, but we werent.

IT was addressed, and when it was Cook got his snaps cut because he CANT block. When it was being addressed, he got his snaps cut. Your argument was that he should be more involved. Ill still stick with the statement of rather having a running game, than a TE padding his stats so he can leave and get a big contract.

Where do WR's learn how to catch? They arent born with a HC teaching them how to catch. Come on man. Are you really letting Cook have no accountability? If so im done arguing with you because thats just STUPID.

Those same WR's that improved last season? Did it under Palmer, and Munch. I guess you are saying that the coaches took it away from them as quickly as they gave it to them??? Or are we on the "they are not trying" routine now. (yes, im putting words in your mouth, but maybe you can explain why its the coaches dropping the ball, and not the players.

At this stage, you should be able to catch the ball if you are a good receiver or TE. If you cant, you are not in the NFL. THe key to becoming great is being consistent. We are not consistent and its not because of the coaching, its because of the players

in my opinion

Okay, so Palmer didnt change the scheme during the season? You just said yourself that Palmer changed the scheme... so it was CLEARLY addressed.

You are saying stuff to fit your point of view, even if it contradicts something you said 30 seconds before.

And? You said there was a QB controversy. I said there never was one, just emotional fans. I dont care the reasoning of why fans were emotional, I simply stated that there was no QB controversy, and you said there was.

Then. Using. Your. Logic. It. All. Falls. On. Adams. So. Blame. Him.

Ill bet you 100 dollars adjustment were made and I can prove it? Ready to play? If not, get off this tired, stupid, ignorant statement. Changes have been made all season.

No, because I have to find a fine line in between. Its like CJ and the online. You guys, and people like you, cant see that its not all one thing. In one statement you talk about changes being made too late, then twice, in the SAME EXACT POST, you say no changes were made.

Im being a patient as I can because I have never had any problems with you but damn dude.... look at your own contradictions. I get it, you dont like Munch, but come on.

I take up for him because he gets too much crap for stuff thats not his fault, not because I think he si a nice guy, or that I even think he is doing a good job.

See, now if you guys would say stuff like this.. then Id agree 100 percent because he was VERY under qualified. He should not have been named our coach but there were not a lot of options, and we have Adams running the show.

Carry him? Or do their job so that he can do his more effectively? Thats where we differ. You and TST seem to think Munch runs the offense, and defense, and does the HC jobs as well. You guys are wrong.

And whos fault is that? Who hired the guy, who wont get good coordinators working for him?

Thats an opinion. I do believe Tice or Callahan, who Munch really did want, would have made this a completely different team.

And again, I dont mind getting a different head coach but NO COACH IN THE LEAGUE would have done much more with Palmer and Gray being the ones calling the shots. Im not even saying we should keep Munch, and I wouldnt be moved in any way if we got a new one in the off season. What gets old, is the every week threads talking about how bad Munch sucks, without giving accountability to anyone else.

The "its all munch" weekly threads have gotten old.

7. Alzarius

We will see how much Bud cares at the end of the season. Hes the one who write the paychecks but be careful, hes also the one who wrote to Munch.

It really could get a lot worse

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

So we should just stick to being terrible instead of taking a chance on being good, right?

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

His main problem was that he got hurt too much. His last two years he was a beast when he was playing! had close to a 100 passer rating!

10. Alzarius

You are suggesting new coaches. I am saying Bud needs to hire them if he cares

We are on the same page here..... right???

What chance are you talking about taking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar