4-8" of snow Thursday night?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i got some pizzas in the freezer and just bought Modern Warfare 2 for my Xbox. bring on the ice and snow!

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

30 years ago today there was a major snowstorm in middle tennessee.

In 2040 there will again be another major snowstorm in tennessee on this day.

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again...

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

i hope it isn't too bad. i get off from work at 1:30am. i gotta drive home 30 mins from southern kentucky to clarksville. looks like if we get it its gonna hit around 6

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's snowing good right now...out the window it looks like a polar bear at a klan meeting...

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

it's pretty bad out there. im just below Nashville we didnt get the ice but the snow is already near 2 inches. i was going up a very small hill on my way home about 30 minutes ago and my truck tires had nothing to grab but snow and i had to spin out going up the hill. go real slow and try to avoid the hills and you'll be ok in the snow.

6. madison

madison Camp Fodder

I ate my words on this one, glad I made it to the grocery store this morning.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It just took me over 4 hours to get home (live in Columbia, work in Nashville). Usually takes about 40 minutes. :irked:

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Glad you made it back OK...hope you don't have to go back out until Monday...I-24 is shut down at Murfreesboro because of a 18 car pileup. There's cars spun out all over the place....I got a fire going, pizzas in the freezer, beer in the fridge and I'm stayin in!

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Thanks. Luckily I don't have to get back out before Monday. Yeah I was counting cars in the ditch for awhile but gave up counting after about 20. I'd estimate at least double that.

Sounds like a plan. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar