3rd round and beyond WR's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VolNation, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's not that I even have anything against the Vols, it's just the hometown Homer Hype. It's like every cowboys fan wanting Manziel(insert Texas player here), or like listening to Rekirts jerk off over some A&M guy or Broken Arrow fawn over a buckeye. They've lost all objectivity and scouting cred because they constantly push their favorite schools players down our throat. At least@Fry has a sense of humor about it lol

2. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

Juju smith
    Ryan Switzer
    Stacey Coley
    Speedy Noil

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He's the best slot WR in this draft

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Webster would taken him in the 2nd, but I don't see him getting drafted. Other guys with character red flags seem to be able to say the right things to turn things around, but he just sounds dumb.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Malone
    Hansen
    Godwin
    Taylor
    Switzer
    Jones

I'd rather have 2 of these guys than one of williams, ross or davis

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I like quite a few guys outside of the first round. Zay Jones is my favorite and I think JuJu can be a solid #2. Not for us personally, but I'd also be intrigued at what Samuel can do for some other teams. I like Darboh ok too.

Trent Taylor and Robert Davis are some later round guys that are catching my attention. I'm going to be looking more into them, and see if they might be something I'd like us to pick up for some depth or a slot role.

Not a fan some of the more popular guys getting hype in in the mid rounds like Cooper Kupp and Noah Brown and in the later rounds like Josh Malone and Speedy Noil.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ardarius Stewart be a good value pickup in the 4th. Crisp routes, good hands, reasonable speed

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Half the guys you're all listing are 2nd round WRs...

After the 3rd there's not going to be anyone worth having. We need to address WR early.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I've been screaming Godwin since I heard a rumor he was going pro, but he's probably the 4th WR off the board. He might squeeze into the 1st. We aren't getting him unless we are trading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar