3rd and what, with who??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Loving myself for picking up Blount for this week.

2. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Sorry for the rudeness on this board. Some people have never been anywhere and are ignorant. I think it's okay. We might have two go from the south still. Cincinatti can do some damage in the north and the jets could still collapse with ther crappy qb. No worry yet. Need to win 3 of 4 from the colts and texans and we are probably in. We should beat washington and kc.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree, though I think it's going to be tough for two South teams to make it.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If that was a attack at me, I was born in Swindon, England and lived there for 11 years.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Typical Titan loss. Get a comfortable 19-7 lead, then string together several weak 3 and outs due to conservative play calling.

It's amazing the Titans have lost to them 8 straight games. Seems like every game has been in SD too.

What aggravates me most, is losing to the biggest punk in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar